Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Note from Mama

Hey folks. A quick, short word and a picture for you today. The picture is our family Christmas picture:




And the note is to tell you all that I probably won't be posting as often in the coming week or two. Why? You ask... well a couple of reasons. One, Josh goes back to his Birth Dad's house today, and therefore my life will be extremely boring and uneventful for the next 2 weeks. Two, If you look closely at the photo above, you'll notice a raised bump on my right wrist/top of hand. Well as of yesterday, that "bump" is twice in size almost and hurts like hell. I am typing one handed and self editing as I go, and it's taking for.ever. I'll tell y'all more about my ganglion cyst (look it up or wait for my explanation) later, but for now, I need to rest it. It's throbbing and achy, and I'm cranky and not looking forward to taking Josh to day care so his Birth Dad can pick him up.


~Miranda

2 comments:

  1. I had ganglion cyst too when I was pregnant with my 4th child. My doctor said that it was caused by the pregnancy hormones! Huh?! But true enough a few weeks after giving birth, the cyst disappeared. It's so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda - I'm so glad yours went away! I am FAR from pregnant and I've had this cyst (there have been others) for over a year now. I've never heard of them being caused by preg. hormones, but there's a great explanation of them (with pics, eewww!) on webmd.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails