Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Intro To My New Blog..oh yay.

Not that I'm not excited to start a new blog - don't get me wrong - I just seem to be on the 'ugh' side of it right now. I had all these great things I was ready to post about all day today. I finally get Da Boy and Mr. Man in bed, my Irish tea all hot and sweet, a new blog set up with a pretty layout, and bam - I can't think of a single thing to type. Oh. Well, I guess I could introduce myself...

I am Miranda. I'm 30 years old and I live in Northern Nevada. I am married to Mr. Man, who is 11 years my senior, and I'm mom to Da Boy, who (as of October) is 4. I'm also step-mom (or monster, depends on who you ask) to Sissy T, who is 19. We have 2 cats: Adso is the dark, beautiful, pain in the butt (you'll see pics) and Sora is the smaller, ugly, cuddly, stinky pain in the butt. I work at the church that our family attends taking care of the toddlers during the week, and I try to spend my weekends with my family. I'm very crafty (crochet mostly) and I love photography and web/graphics design. I read a lot, and I don't really like TV too much. I have a great sense of humor, but no one ever gets my jokes. I can be very cynical and pessimistic, but I'm usually pretty easy-going.

~ A little background ~
For those of you that don't know me (probably most of you) here's a little background, just so you aren't totally lost by the first paragraph in my next post.

I've been married before and Mr. man is not Da Boy's birth father. Mr. Man and I have now been married approximately 1 1/2 years. HOWEVER - I constantly refer to Mr. Man as Josh's dad, so try to keep up. Also, both of my parents have gone on to glory, so when you see me talking about visiting family or parents, they aren't mine, they belong to my hubby. Since most readers more than likely gave up reading this after the first sentence, I'm gonna leave it here and move on. ;)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails