Monday, February 22, 2010

Catch up!

The last 4 days have been filled with adventure and excitement, so I thought I'd share a little of it with you!

Thursday evening Mr. Man, Da Boy and I visited some friends in the Valley for dinner and growth group discussion. We had a lot of fun, both families are blended, so we spent a lot of time talking about our kids, our families, and our exs. It was actually really interesting to hear other people going through the same things we are in regards to "step-parents" and "birth-parents". Da Boy had fun too - he spent the evening playing with their two kids, and being read to by them. lol

Friday morning, Da Boy and I went to the church and helped the Princess paint one of the children's ministry rooms. We weren't able to stay long, but had a good time with her and two other friends, Alice and Jessica.

Saturday was a blast... we took da boy to the Nevada State Railroad Museum! We bought our tickets (his was free) and spent some time looking at all the trains and pictures of trains from our area. I totally forgot the camera (my bad) but I managed to find a dollar for Da Boy and he bought two teeny plastic train shaped beads and one of those flattened out pennies with a train imprint on it.

 


Then, after lunch, we went shopping to finish out our outfits for Sunday.  Mr. Man needed a belt and I needed a necklace, so we headed to JCP for it all. Didn't spend much, but managed to get just what we needed. Church service on Saturday was great - the Princess sang on stage for worship, and even though she doesn't think so she ROCKED! She has a beautiful voice, and she shines with God's love when she sings! 

Yesterday it snowed allllllll day but luckily none of it stuck and we spent the morning desperately trying to find something to do with my hair, and settled, finally, on a Bumpit. Shuddup. It worked and that's all that matters. After watching the Nascar race, we got ready for the Thanks To You event at the church. We got there and it was wonderful!! Elegant, glamorous and pretty, with everyone dressed up and smiling! 

 

Jessica, Princess, and Miranda



Mr. and Mrs. Man


 

Miranda and Chandra


Again, I forgot the camera. I think I'm gonna have to get me a new one, something small enough to fit in my purse, because mine is bulky and heavy so I never carry it around. Da Boy is now eating his cereal and playing with his "bloons!" that we got at the party last night. I can't believe it's already time for him to go back again... only a few more days and then he'll be gone. Time to get off the computer and spend some time with my boy!

2 comments:

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails