Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting to know you



The questions..

1. Do you have a fetish?
2. Do you sing in the shower?
3. Who was your first crush?
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
5. Do you sleep naked?
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
8. Summer is.....?




 1. Do you have a fetish? I don't know if it counts as a 'fetish' or not, but I love me some Lindt Chocolate Truffles. You have no idea. It should be a fetish, more like an addiction.


2. Do you sing in the shower? I have, but I don't do it regularly.


3. Who was your first crush? My very first crush was on a little boy whose name was Lenny. We were in preschool together and he kissed me.


4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? A personal relationship with Jesus Christ - all good things will follow that.


5. Do you sleep naked? *sigh* Yes, why yes I do. It's too uncomfortable to sleep in PJs, I feel like I'm sleeping on a pile of laundry.


6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Pick at my teeth, scratch my head...


7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Check Facebook, twitter, email and blog comments.


8. Summer is.....? Not ever coming. Today it's about 50 degrees outside with the wind blowing and rain clouds hovering.


Want to join in the fun? Go to  http://www.mannland5.com/2010/05/getting-to-know-you_23.html
and link up with her!

2 comments:

  1. Fun post!! I do the same things as soon as I get online too. I seriously rush downstairs every morning so I can log onto my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the manly trait!!! That is definitely the best one.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails