Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Faith in God & Coffee

Looks like the Blog Fairy dropped by! With a brand new blog design and name I just wanted to let y'all know... it's still me. It's still Miranda... just, uh, updated. I realized this has become more than just a Mommy Blog. It's a me blog. I talk about everything here, not just being a mom, and that's ok. God bless all you strict Mommy Bloggers out there - I love you and your dedication. But I'm too ... what's the word...everywhere for that.  I get stressed out trying to think of the same old things to post about. 

So - welcome! I hope you'll stick around. Ya never know... ya just might learn something ;)

~Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails