Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sure, I can do that!

Ok, ok... so I'm here to brag a little. But it's my blog, so I'm allowed to. Two weeks ago, Princess and I were talking, and she asked me if I could do some graphics work for Children's Ministry at our church. Lately, I haven't had any graphics work to do but my own, like my blog template. So I was really excited when this chance came up! Yeah no problem, said I.  We emailed back and forth about it and I finally came up with 3 different designs.







They picked the second design, and I'm actually really happy with it. This morning when I showed the designs to Josh, that's the one he picked as well. Regardless, I'm proud as a peacock to have even been asked to do the job, and prouder still that they chose one of my designs.

So, I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things, graphically speaking, and I've offered my designing skills to a friend for her new blog. I've also been thinking of having a little contest on here, with the prize being a graphic "something". Don't know if I want to do a blog template, or what... but once I decide, I'll set up a contest on the Reader's Choice page. Let me know if y'all have any ideas for this, or what you think of the idea.
~Miranda

4 comments:

  1. LOVE #2! Good choice! And excellent graphics. I need to get with you about my blog when we each have an extra hour or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from TMC. Feel free to check out my blog and follow along!

    Kristyn
    http://opinionsofamoodymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a rockstar, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! They look great! A hidden talent? No! Because you did your own web site and I didn't even realize that until I read the post! Great job on that too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails