Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Lil Love Letter to Mr. Man

Dearest Husband ~

I hope you are doing well. I can hear you playing Ali Baba on pogo.com behind me and everytime I look over there I smile. I love you very very much. I wish we could run away together, just you and I, run away and get lost somewhere (preferably somewhere with a Marriott and a view of St.  Peter's Square) and just spend some time as husband and wife. You know, act like the "newlyweds" we are supposed to be.

Just wanted to tell you this, so now you know. I love you.

~Mrs. Man

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet. Sounds like an email I'd send my man. Though if I want his actual attention when he's at his computer I have to throw things at him. What can I say, he's a geek who loses himself in coding.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog via Flog Yo Blog Friday. You know, on Thursday for us US peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen - Yeah it took him two days to read it LOL!! I would have been better off throwing something at him (like, me, for example) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be great if we could get alone time with the husbands more often?? That reminds me that I need to hit up the grandparents for an overnight visit.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails