Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I'm running out of canvases!

Help, help!! I'm out of canvas and I've still got paint on my brush!

Seriously though... it's kind of true. I've got two more paintings ready to sell, a third on the easel for Da Boy that's at halfway and only 2 canvases left. I'm almost afraid to use them, in case I get commissioned for a piece. Although, it's highly doubtful that would happen, considering it hasn't yet, but hey - ya never know!


Here are my latest paintings. 

Butterfly Heaven
9"x9" acrylics on canvas
For Sale: $50



Salvation is Here
16"x20" acrylics on canvas
for sale: $125


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails