Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Confessions

On my mind,top 10 confessions:

((meme seen on tumblr))

1. I love the shows Sherlock, Merlin, and The Big Bang Theory.
2. I smoke too much.
3. I'm realizing that I'm becoming more depressed, more often.
4. I seek approval. For everything.
5. I am not a cutter, but when I stress or get very low, I pull hairs out from my scalp.
6. I'm scared that I'll never be able to eat red meat again.
7. For the last 3 minutes, I've been trying to talk myself out of publishing this specific post.
8. I hate my smile, because my teeth are bad and it's disgusting.
9. I eat way too many sunflower seeds.
10. I think my husband is amazingly handsome (among many other incredible things). I honestly fangirl over his cheekbones and eyes. I can't believe he picked me. I still don't really know why he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails