Wednesday, March 16, 2011

100 Day Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - A picture of yourself and 15 facts about yourself.



















FACTS
1. I am married to the other half of my soul
2. I am a mom
3. I dropped out of HS and got my GED at 17
4. I dislike my smile
5. I am left handed
6. I was born in '79
7. I have been an orphan for 4 years
8. I am addicted to coffee and cigarettes
9. I have never been outside the US
10. I have a degenerative back disease.
11. I hate this picture
12. I trust in God
13. I have some really great friends - that I've never met.
14. I have only broken 1 bone in my body
15. I hate surveys and stuff like this.



1 comment:

  1. You are such a special lady...and beautiful inside and out! I'm enjoying your 100 days!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails