Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4 Days of Awesome

(back-dated from 5/12/2010)

Mr. Man and I went on the most amazing trip this last weekend! He took Friday and Monday off, and we packed our bags and headed to Roseville, CA! The setting was perfect... 80 degree weather, Mr. Man in shorts, me in a purple tank top and flip flops (and pants, gettchur head outta the gutter!!) The plans were exciting... The Larkspur Landing Hotel, Bayside Church (including Ray Johnston and Lincoln BrewsterThe Dead Sea Scrolls, and Chick-Fil-A! 
P.S. the links I've set up for you here - consider them a total RECOMMEND!

 All this.... and I was sick. Hardly said 10 words the whole trip, simply because of the fact that I had no voice with which to speak. Snot, however, I had in abundance. Oh, and a plugged-up ear. Oh yeah. Thanks. It was great. No really, I mean - even with the being sick and dizzy part (especially through the DSS exhibit) it was awesome. Bayside is massive! Lincoln Brewster was incredible, it was like being in the 3rd/center (yes I said THIRD) row at a concert that I didn't have to pay for. I would have taken pictures, but since it was during service, I didn't think it was appropriate. We ate Chick-Fil-A twice in one day... since we don't have one within 2 hours drive of here, we kinda go overboard when we can get it. The hotel was wonderful, I can't tell you to go there when you travel enough - it's worth it! Oh and if you DO go .. bring me back the body soaps and lotions, oh, and the shampoos & conditioners too - seriously. They are the best I've ever seen and I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging the crazy of my life, via blogger, tumblr and facebook. Enjoy. Make sure to leave your name with all comments, so I know who you are.

You might also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails